Dr. Seyed Majid Hashemianzadeh:
1- Hot papers Selected by Elsevier ,2008
* Hashemianzadeh, S.M.; Gharibi, H.; Mousavi-Khoshdel, S .M.; Sohrabi,B.; Safarpour, M.A. "Lattice Monte Carlo simulation of dilute ionic surfactants" , Journal of Molecular Liquids , Volume 138, lssue 1-3,February 2008, Pages 147-154.
2- Hot papers Selected by Elsevier ,2007
* Haeri, H.H .; Hashemianzadeh, S.M.; Monajjemi, M. " A Kinetic Monte Carlo simulation study of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor (IP3R) calcium release channel" Computational Biology and Chemistry , Volume 31, lssue 2, April 2007, Pages 99-109.
* Rafati, A.A.; Hashemianzadeh, S.M ; Nojini, Z.B.; Safarpour, M.A. " Theoretical study of the inclusion complexes of @ a and @ b – cyclodextrins with decyltrimethylammonium bromide (DTAB) and tetradecyltrimethylammonium bromide (TTAB)" Journal of Molecular Liquids, Volume 135, lssue 1-3, july
3- 1st rank in the BSc course in Pure Chemistry, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran
4- 1st rank in the MSc course in the field of Physical Chemistry, Ferdowsi University, Mashad, Iran
5- 4th rank in the student competitions at the National exam
6- 4th rank in the MSc entrance exam
Dr. Mohammad Reza Milani:
1- Hot papers Selected by Elsevier ,2009
*S. M.R.Milani Hosseini ,Determination of chlorophenols in water samples using simultaneous dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction and derivatization followed by Chromatography-electron-capture detection
2- Hot papers Selected by Elsevier ,2008
* M.Taghi Naseri, P.Hemmatkhah, S. M.R.Milani Hosseini , Y.Assadi , "Combination of dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction with flame atomic absorption spectrometry using microsample introduction for determination of lead in water samples" Journal of ANALYTICA CHIMICA ACTA , vol 610,135-141, 1 Mar (2008).
3- Hot papers Selected by Elsevier ,2007
* A.Bidari, El.Zeini Jahromi, Y.Assadi, S. M.R.Milani Hosseini, " Monitoring of selenium in water samples using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction followed by iridium-modified tube graphite furnace atomic absorption sepectrometry " Journal of Microcemical, Elsevier, Vol.87, Issue 1, October (2007) Pages 6-12 .
3- Hot papers Selected by Elsevier ,2006
* M.Rezaee , Y.Assadi, S. M.R.Milani Hosseini, E.Aghaee, S.Berijani , F.Ahmadi " Determination of organic compounds in water using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction ", Journal of hromatography A, Elsevier, Vol. 1116, Issue 1-2, 26 May (2006) Pages 1-9 .
* S.Berijani , Y.Assadi, M.Anbia, S. M.R.Milani Hosseini, E.Aghaee " Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction combined with gas chormatography-flame photometric detection very simple, rapid & sensitive method for the determination of organophosphorus pesticides in water", Journal of Chromatography A, Elsevier,Vol.1123, Issue 1, 4 Aug. (2006) .Pages 1-9.
4- Department Best Research Award ,2008
Dr. Mohammad Reza Naimi jamal:
1- Ranked 1st B.Sc. graduate of Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1990.
2- Six-month scholarship by the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education of Iran during the Ph.D. period in Justus-Liebig Universität Giessen, Germany, March 1997- September 1997.
3- One-year scholarship by the DAAD (Deutcher Akademischer Austauschdienst) for further academic study and training in Justus-Liebig Universität Giessen, Germany, March 1998- March 1999.
Dr. Beheshteh Sohrabi:
-Hot papers Selected by Elsevier
1-Javadian, S.; Gharibi, H.; Sohrabi, B.; Bijanzadeh, H.; Safarpour, M.A.; Behjatmanesh – Ardakani,R. "Determination of the physico – chemical parameters and aggregation number of surfactant in micelles in binary alcohol" Journal of Molecular Liquids , Volume 137, lssue 1-3,January 2008, Pages 74-79.
2- Hashemianzadeh, S.M.; Gharibi, H.; Mousavi-Khoshdel, S .M.; Sohrabi,B.; Safarpour, M.A. "Lattice Monte Carlo simulation of dilute ionic surfactants" , Journal of Molecular Liquids , Volume 138, lssue 1-3,February 2008, Pages 147-154.
Dr. Azadeh Tajarodi:
- University Best Research Award,2001
- University Best Woman Research Award,2003
- Department Best Research Award ,2007
- University Best Woman Research Award,2008