Dr. Mansoor Anbia
- M. Anbia , S. Mandegarzad, synthesis of nanoporous MIL-101 for enhanced hydrogen adsorption in Fuel gas and Engine gas streams, No.67682, 26 Nov. 2010
- M. Anbia, S. Salehi, Synthesis and characterization of a carbon nanostructure compound modified with an organic functional group and its application as a novel adsorbent for removing acidic compounds from the processes of petroleum, petrochemical and gas industries, No.67017, 18, Oct.2010
- M. Anbia, V. Garshasbi , using of modern coating system for removal of humidity at pipe line of swamp regions, No.66274, 24 August 2010
- M. Anbia, A.R.B.Saba, Humidity sensor, No.65473, Jul. 6, 2010.
- M. Anbia, M.Alvand, synthesis and characterization of modified carbon nanostructured adsorbents by Cu (II) and using it for Orthophenanthroline and Bipyridine removal from agronomy & industrial wastewaters, No.63688 , Feb. 29, 2010.
- M. Anbia, V. Garshasbi,using of Sulfur at refineries for making of sulfur concrete, No.63378,9 February 2010.
- M. Anbia, V. Garshasbi, making of desulfurization catalysis from heavy cuts like gasoil, gas, Fuel oil and using in oil and gas refineries, No.63379, 9 February 2010.
- M. Anbia, Sh. Amirmahmoodi, Synthesis and characterization of the modified SBA-15 nano-silicate compound and employing it as a novel adsorbent for removing halophenol compounds from processes of petroleum industry, No. 62814, January 10, 2010.
- M. Anbia, F. Khosravi, Preparation and characterization of titano silicate nanoporous compound and employing it as an adsorbent for removing heavy metals from industrial waste waters, No. 61664, November 1, 2009.
- M. Anbia, Z. Ghasemian, Preparation and characterization of zicunium silicate nanoporous compound and employing it as an effective adsorbent for removing heavy cations of Ni, Pb, Cd, Cu, No. 61665, November 1, 2009.
- M. Anbia, M. Lashgari, Preparation of adsorbents by nano-technology method employing them for removing and adsorbing chlorophenols from the polluted waters and industrial waste waters, No. 60601, August 19, 2009.
- M. Anbia, S. A. Hariri, Preparation of a novel adsorbent by nano-technology to remove sulfur compounds from petroleum, gas and petrochemical industries, No. 60600, August 19, 2009.
- M. Anbia, A. Gaffari, Preparation and characterization of a carbon nanoporous compound coated with polymer and employing it as an effective adsorbent for removing phenolic compounds from industrial waste waters, No. 59609, June 20, 2009.
- M. Anbia, S. E. Moradi, Preparation and characterization of a carbonic nano-structure compound oxidized with ACID and employing it as a novel adsorbent for removing naphtalin derivatives, No. 57794, March 16, 2009.
- M. Anbia, Z. Parvin, Synthesize of carbonic nanoporous compounds using silicate nanoporous materials and employing their modified forms as an adsorbent for petroleum and medicine industries, No. 57771, March 7, 2009.
Dr. Seyed M. R. Milani Hosseini
Patents: - Dispersive Liquid – Liquid Microextraction (DLLME) -2008
Dr. M. R. Naimi - Jamal
1- Solvent - Free deprotection of carbonyl compounds from their derivatives by gaseous NO2.
2- Solvent - Free Reduction of carbonyl compounds by ball-Milling with NaBh4