Dr. Vahid Safarifard
Associate Professor of Inorganic Chemistry
Vice-Chancellor for Education and Graduate Studies of Faculty of Chemistry
Iran University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Chemistry, Tehran, Iran
Email: vsafarifard-at-iust.ac.ir; vahidsafarifard-at-gmail.com
Phone: 00 98 21 73228327
Safarifard Research Group
Homepage in Persian
2017-now: Associate Professor; Iran University of Science and Technology
2015-2017: Post-Doctoral Fellow; Tarbiat Modares University
2011-2015: Ph.D. in Chemistry; Tarbiat Modares University & Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
2009-2011: Master of Science in Inorganic Chemistry; Tarbiat Modares University
2005-2009: Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry Bu-Ali-Sina University
Research Interests and Objectives
- Synthesis of Metal-Organic Frameworks for Various Applications
- Preparation of MOF-based Porous Nanocomposites for Different Usage
- Fabrication of MOF-derived Metal Nano-Structures for Several Applications
JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS (ISI)
- M. Bakhtian, N. Khosroshahi, V. Safarifard, Efficient Removal of Inorganic and Organic Pollutants over a NiCo2O4MOF-801MIL88A Photocatalyst: The Significance of Ternary Heterojunction Engineering. ACS Omega 2023, 7, 42901
- F. Parsapour, M. Pooriraj, M. Moradi, V. Safarifard, S. Hajati, Synthesis of M/Al (M = Co, Ni, Zn) layered double hydroxide derived from aluminum fumarate-based MOF as advanced materials for supercapacitor. Synthetic Metals 2023, 292, 117234
- F. Hajargasht, S. Borhani, V. Safarifard, M. Moradi, Mechanochemical synthesis of ZIF(Zn, Co)/NixCoyAlz-LDH composite by solid state ion exchange as advanced materials for pseudocapacitor electrode. Synthetic Metals 2022, 291, 117164
Z. Ebrahimi, M. Rad, V. Safarifard, M. Moradi, Solvent-assisted ligand exchange as a post-synthetic surface modification approach of Zn-based (ZIF-7, ZIF-8) and Co-based (ZIF-9, ZIF-67) zeolitic frameworks for energy storage application. Journal of Molecular Liquids 2022, 364, 120018
Z. Salehi Rozveh, M. Pooriraj, M. Rad, V. Safarifard, M. Moradi, Synergistic effect of metal node engineering and mixed-linker-architected on the energy storage activities of pillar-layered Cu2(L)2(DABCO) metal-organic frameworks. Materials Chemistry and Physics 2022, 292, 126761
- S. P. Aledavoud, Z. Salehi Rozveh, M. Karimib, V. Safarifard, Post-Synthetic Defunctionalization of Ammonium-Functionalized Zr-Based Metal-Organic Framework MIP-202 for Knoevenagel Condensation Reaction. Comments on Inorganic Chemistry 2022, 10.1080/02603594.2022.2121278
- M. Rad, M. Karimi, M. Moradi, V. Safarifard, Post-synthetic halogen incorporation in Zr-based MOF for enhancement of the catalytic oxidation reactions. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 2022, 136, 104438
- P. Miry, V. Safarifard, M. Moradi, A. Massoudi, Impact of linker/metal tuning on the performance of two-dimensional Ni3(HITP)2 MOF-based Mg ion batteries. FlatChem 2022, 34, 100382
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Bakhtian, V. Safarifard Mechanochemical Synthesis of Ferrite/MOF nanocomposite: Efficient photocatalyst for the removal of Meropenem and hexavalent Chromium from water. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 2022, 431, 114033
- B. Chameh, N. Khosroshahi, M. Bakhtian, M. Moradi, V. Safarifard, MOF derived CeO2/CoFe2O4 wrapped by pure and oxidized g-C3N4 sheet as efficient supercapacitor electrode and oxygen reduction reaction electrocatalyst materials. Ceramics International 2022, In Press
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Darabi Goudarzi, M. Eidi, V. Safarifard, Collocation of MnFe2O4 and UiO-66-NH2: An efficient and reusable nanocatalyst for achieving high-performance in hexavalent chromium reduction. Journal of Molecular Structure 2022, 1263, 132994
- A. Amini, M. Karimi, M. Rabbani, V. Safarifard, Cobalt-doped g-C3N4/MOF heterojunction composite with tunable band structures for photocatalysis aerobic oxidation of benzyl alcohol. Polyhedron 2022, 216, 115728
- M. Darabi Goudarzi, N. Khosroshahi, V. Safarifard, Exploring novel heterojunctions based on the cerium metal–organic framework family and CAU-1, as dissimilar structures, for the sake of photocatalytic activity enhancement. RSC Advances 2022, 12, 32237
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Darabi Goudarzi, V. Safarifard, Fabrication of a novel heteroepitaxial structure from an MOF-on-MOF architecture as a photocatalyst for highly efficient Cr(VI) reduction. New Journal of Chemistry 2022, 46, 3106
- S. M. Hosseini, H. Dehghan, V. Safarifard, Enhancement of photocatalytic aerobic oxidation of benzyl alcohol with the incorporation of cobalt in Zn-based MOF via post-synthetic metal exchange. Polyhedron 2022, 212, 115581
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Karimi, T. Taghvaei, V. Safarifard, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of CoFe2O4/Ce-UiO-66 nanocomposite for photocatalytic aerobic oxidation of aliphatic alcohols. Materials Today Chemistry 2021, 22, 100582
- S. M. Hosseini, M. Karimi, V. Safarifard, Metal–organic framework/carbon nitride nanosheets composites (TMU-49/CNNSs): efficient photocatalyst for aerobic oxidation of alcohols under visible light. New Journal of Chemistry 2021, 45, 17674
- M. Rad, S. Borhani, M. Moradi, V. Safarifard, Tuning the crystallinity of ZrO2 nanostructures derived from thermolysis of Zr-based aspartic acid/succinic acid MOFs for energy storage application. Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures 2021, 134, 114921.
- Y. Li, M. Karimi, Y.-N.Gong, N. Dai, V. Safarifard, H.-L. Jiang, Integration of metal-organic frameworks and covalent organic frameworks: Design, synthesis, and applications. Matter 2021, 4, 2230.
- M. Karimi, H. Mohebali, S. Sadeghi, V. Safarifard, A. R. Mahjoub, A. Heydari, Additive-free aerobic C-H oxidation through a defect-engineered Ce-MOF catalytic system. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2021, 322, 111054.
- M. Karimi, S. Sadeghi, H. Mohebali, Z. Azarkhosh, V. Safarifard, A. R. Mahjoub, A. Heydari, Fluorinated Solvent-Assisted Photocatalytic Aerobic Oxidative Amidation of Alcohols via Visible-Light-Mediated HKUST-1/Cs-POMoW Catalysis. New Journal of Chemistry 2021, Accepted Manuscript.
- H. Shayegan, G. A.M. Ali, V. Safarifard, Amide‑Functionalized Metal–Organic Framework for High Efficiency and Fast Removal of Pb(II) from Aqueous Solution. Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials 2020, 30, 3170.
- E Naghian, E. M. Khosrowshahi, E. Sohouli, F. Ahmadi, M. R. Nasrabadi, V. Safarifard, A new electrochemical sensor for the detection of fentanyl lethal drug by a screen-printed carbon electrode modified with the open-ended channels of Zn(II)-MOF. New Journal of Chemistry 2020, 44, 9271.
- M. Aghayi-Anaraki, V. Safarifard, Fe3O4MOF Magnetic Nanocomposites: Synthesis and Applications. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry 2020, 20, 1916.
- E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Ultrasound-assisted preparation nanostructures of Cu2(BDC)2(BPY)-MOF: Highly selective and sensitive luminescent sensing of THF small molecule and Cu2+ and Pb2+ ions. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2020, 288, 121397.
- E Naghian, F. Shahdost-fardd, E. Sohoulif, V. Safarifard, M. Najafih, M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi, A. Sobhani-Nasabi, Electrochemical determination of levodopa on a reduced graphene oxide paste electrode modified with a metal-organic framework. Microchemical Journal 2020, 156, 104888.
- Z. S. Rozveh, S. Kazemia, M. Karimi, G. A.M. Ali, S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Effect of functionalization of metal-organic frameworks on anion sensing. Polyhedron 2020, 183, 114514
- E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Porphyrinic zirconium-based MOF with exposed pyrrole Lewis base site as an efficient fluorescence sensing for Hg2+ ions, DMF small molecule, and adsorption of Hg2+ ions from water solution. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2020, 286, 121277
- H. Shayegan, G. A.M. Ali, V. Safarifard, Recent Progress in the Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Water Using Metal-Organic Frameworks. ChemistrySelect 2020, 5, 124.
- A. Amini, S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Metal-organic framework-based nanocomposites for sensing applications - A Review. Polyhedron 2020, 177, 114260.
- Z. Seyfi Hasankola, R. Rahimi, H. Shayegan, E. Moradi, V. Safarifard, Removal of Hg2+ heavy metal ion using a highly stable mesoporous porphyrinic zirconium metal-organic framework. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2020, 501, 119264.
- E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, Porphyrinic zirconium-based MOF with exposed pyrrole Lewis base site as a luminescent sensor for highly selective sensing of Cd2+ and Br- ions and THF small molecule. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 282, 121103.
- H. Shayegan, Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, A pillar-layer metal-organic framework as a turn-on luminescent sensor for highly selective and sensitive detection of Zn(II) ion. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 279, 120968.
- Z. Seyfi Hasankola, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Rapid and efficient ultrasonic-assisted removal of lead(II) in water using two copper- and zinc-based metal-organic frameworks. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2019, 107, 107474.
- M. Ehsani Besheli, R. Rahimi, Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, A porous Ni-based metal-organic framework as a selective luminescent probe to Fe3+ metal ion and MeOH. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2019, 495, 118956.
- Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, Highly selective detection of Fe3+, Cd2+ and CH2Cl2 based on a fluorescent Zn-MOF with azine-decorated pores. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 275, 131.
- E. Khezerloo, S.M. Mousavi-khoshdel, V. Safarifard, Sensitive and selective detection of metal ions and small molecules in aqueous media using a hydrolytically stable amide-functionalized metal–organic framework. Polyhedron 2019, 166, 166.
- M. Tanhaeia, A. R. Mahjoub, V. Safarifard, Energy-efficient sonochemical approach for the preparation of nanohybrid composites from graphene oxide and metal-organic framework. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2019, 102, 185.
- Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, A luminescent metal-organic framework with pre-designed functionalized ligands as an efficient fluorescence sensing for Fe3+ ions. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 270, 428.
- E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Sonochemically synthesized microporous metal–organic framework representing unique selectivity for detection of Fe3+ ions. Polyhedron 2019, 154, 251.
- S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Carbon dioxide capture in MOFs: The effect of ligand functionalization. Polyhedron 2018, 154, 236-251
- M. Tanhaeia, A. R. Mahjoub, V. Safarifard, Ultrasonic-assisted synthesis and characterization of nanocomposites from azine-decorated metal-organic framework and graphene oxide layers. Materials Letters 2018, 227, 318–321
- S. Beheshti, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Isoreticular interpenetrated pillared-layer microporous metal-organic framework as a highly effective catalyst for three-component synthesis of pyrano[2,3-d]pyrimidines. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2018, 94, 80–84
- L. Esrafili, V. Safarifard, E. Tahmasebi, M. D. Esrafili, A. Morsali, Functional group effect of isoreticular metal–organic frameworks on heavy metal ion adsorption. New Journal of Chemistry 2018, 42, 8864-8873
- M. Gharib, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Ultrasound assisted synthesis of amide functionalized metal-organic framework for nitroaromatic sensing. Ultrasonics - Sonochemistry 2018, 42, 112–118
- M. Tanhaeia, A. R. Mahjoub, V. Safarifard, Sonochemical synthesis of amide-functionalized metal-organic framework/graphene oxide nanocomposite for the adsorption of methylene blue from aqueous solution. Ultrasonics - Sonochemistry 2018, 41, 189–195
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Facile preparation of nanocubes zinc-based metal-organic framework by an ultrasound-assisted synthesis method; precursor for the fabrication of zinc oxide octahedral nanostructures. Ultrasonics - Sonochemistry 2018, 40, 921-928
- M.-L. Hu, V. Safarifard, E. Doustkhah, S. Rostamnia, A. Morsali, N. Nouruzi, S. Beheshtid, K. Akhbari, Taking Organic Reactions Over Metal-Organic Frameworks as Heterogeneous Catalysis. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2018, 256, 111-127
- M. Ghorbanloo, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Heterogeneous Catalysis with Coordination Modulation Synthesized MOF: Morphology-Dependent Catalytic Activity. New Journal of Chemistry 2017, 41, 3957-3965
- V. Safarifard, S. Rodríguez-Hermida, V. Guillerm, I. Imaz, M. Bigdeli, A. Azhdari Tehrani, J. Juanhuix, A. Morsali, M. E. Casco, J. Silvestre-Albero, E. V. Ramos-Fernandezd, Daniel Maspoch, The influence of the amide groups in the CO2/N2 selectivity of a series of isoreticular, interpenetrated metal-organic frameworks. Crystal Growth & Design 2016, 16, 6016−6023
- Z. Saedi, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Dative and covalent-dative postsynthetic modification of a two-fold interpenetration pillared-layer MOF for heterogeneous catalysis: A comparison of catalytic activities and reusability. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2016, 229, 51-58
- Y. Hanifehpour, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, B. Mirtamizdoust, S. W. Joo, Ultrasound-assisted fabrication of a new nano-rods 3D copper(II)-organic coordination supramolecular compound. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2016, 31, 201–205
- A. Azhdari Tehrani, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, G. Bruno, H. Amiri Rudbari, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of metal–organic framework nanorods of Zn-HKUST-1 and their templating effects for facile fabrication of zinc oxide nanorods via solid-state transformation. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2015, 59, 41–45
- A. R. Abbasi, J. Aali, A. Azadbakht, A. Morsali, V. Safarifard, Synthesis and Characterization of TMU-16-NH2 Metal-organic Framework Nanostructure Upon Silk Fiber: Study of Structure Effect on Morphine and Methyl Orange Adsorption Affinity. Fibers and Polymers 2015, 16, 1193-1200
- S. Khazalpour, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Davood Nematollahi, Electrochemical synthesis of pillared layer mixed ligand metal-organic framework: DMOF-1–Zn. RSC Advances 2015, 5, 36547-36551
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Applications of ultrasound to the synthesis of nanoscale metal-organic coordination polymers; a review paper. Coordination Chemistry Review 2015, 292, 1–14
- V. Safarifard, S. Beheshti, A. Morsali, An interpenetrating amine-functionalized metal–organic framework as an efficient and reusable catalyst for the selective synthesis of tetrahydro-chromenes. CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 1680–1685
- Y. Hanifehpour, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, B. Mirtamizdoust, S. W. Joo, Sonochemical syntheses of two new flower-like nano-scale high coordinated lead(II) supramolecular coordination polymers. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2015, 23, 282–288
- F. Z. Karizi, V. Safarifard, S. K. Khani, A. Morsali, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of nanorods 3D zinc(II) metal-organic polymer: Precursor for the fabrication of ZnO nano-structure. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2015, 23, 238–245
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Influence of an amine group on the highly efficient reversible adsorption of iodine in two novel isoreticular interpenetrated pillared-layer microporous metal–organic frameworks. CrystEngComm 2014, 16, 8660–8663
- X.-L. Wang, L. Hashemi, L.-H. Tu, S.-Y. Wang, Y. Shen, B.-F. Huang, H.-P. Xiao, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Synthesis, crystal structures and photoluminescence properties of three cadmium(II) metal-organic coordination complexes constructed from flexible bis(imidazole) and carboxybenzaldehyde ligands. Journal of Molecular Structure 2014, 1068, 149-154
- H. Wang, V. Safarifard, S-Y. Wang, L-H. Tu, H-P. Xiao, B-F. Huang, X-H. Li, M. Payehghadr, A. Morsali Five copper(II) metal–organic coordination complexes with micro-channels based on flexible bis(imidazole) and carboxybenzaldehyde ligands; structural influence of experimental conditions on their frameworks. RSC Advances 2014, 4, 11423–11429
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of a new fibrous-like nano-scale manganese(II) coordination supramolecular compound; precursor for the fabrication of octahedral-like Mn3O4 nano-structure. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2014, 21, 253–261
- A. Tahmasian, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, S. W. Joo, Sonochemical syntheses of a new fibrous-like nano-scale strontium(II) 3D coordination polymer; precursor for the fabrication of a strontium carbonate nanostructure. Polyhedron 2014, 67, 81-88.
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, S. W. Joo, Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of nano-sized lead(II) 3D coordination polymer: Precursor for the synthesis of lead(II) oxybromide nanoparticles. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2013, 20, 1254–1260
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Solid state syntheses of nano lead(II) iodide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer from its bromide/thiocyanate/chloride analogs via mechanochemical crystal to crystal transformations. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2013, 405, 203-208
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of nano lead(II) iodide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer: Precursor for facile fabrication of lead(II) oxide/iodide nano-structures. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2013, 398, 151-157
- M.-L. Hu, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, T.-L. Shao, X.-C. Li, Facile fabrication of ruthenium(IV) oxide nanostructures by thermal decomposition of two new organoruthenium(II) complexes. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2013, 37, 189-192
- J. Wang, V. Safarifard, A.-Y. Wang, Y. Shen, J.-M. Cai, H.-P. Xiao, A. Morsali, pH controlled supramolecular structures of new silver(I) complexes based on 2-sulfoterephthalic acid and 4,4′-bipyridine. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2013, 407, 216-222
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Mechanochemical solid-state transformations from a 3D lead(II) chloride triazole carboxylate coordination polymer to its bromide/thiocyanate analogs via anion-replacements: precursors for the preparation of lead(II) chloride/bromide/sulfide nanoparticles. CrystEngComm 2012, 14, 5130-5132
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of a nano-sized copper(II) supramolecule as a precursor for the synthesis of copper(II) oxide nanoparticles. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2012, 19, 823-829
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of a nanoparticles cadmium(II) supramolecule as a precursor for the synthesis of cadmium(II) oxide nanoparticles. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2012, 19, 1227-1233
- M. Payehghadr, V. Safarifard, M. Ramazani, A. Morsali, Preparation of Cadmium(II) Oxide Nanoparticles from a New One-Dimensional Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymer Precursor; Spectroscopic and Thermal Analysis Studies. Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials 2012, 22, 543-548.
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Reversible crystal-to-crystal transformation of a 3D-3D coordination polymer by solid state anion-replacement with no change in nano-particle morphology. CrystEngComm 2011, 13, 4817-4819.
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses and characterization of nano-sized lead(II) coordination polymer with ligand 1H-1,2,4-triazole-3-carboxylate. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2012, 19, 300-306.
- F. Marandi, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, H.-K. Fun, Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of a nanostructured 3-D lead(II) coordination polymer with 4-methoxybenzoyltrifluoroacetone. Journal of Coordination Chemistry 2011, 64, 3781-3791
- G. A. M. Ali, Z. H. Bakr, V. Safarifard, K. F. Chong, Recycled Nanomaterials for Energy Storage (Supercapacitor) Applications. Waste Recycling Technologies for Nanomaterials Manufacturing, Springer 2021, 175-202.
- F. Parsapour, M. Karimi, S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Chapter 6 - Fluorescent sensing using metal-organic and covalent-organic framework nanosheets Sensing and Biosensing with Optically Active Nanomaterials, Elsevier 2022, 143-174.
JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS (ISC)
- P.S. Miri, N. Khosroshahi, M. Darabi Goudarzi, V. Safarifard, MOF-biomolecule nanocomposites for electrosensing. Nanochem Res 6(2): 1-10, Summer and Autumn 2021.
S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, The Effect of Amine-Functional Group on Heavy Metal Ion Detection of a Cu-Based Metal-Organic Framework. Nanochem Res 6(1): 1-9, Winter and Spring 2021.
- B. Jeyhoon; Y. Davoudabadi Farahani; V. Safarifard, Application of nanoporous metal-organic frameworks as chemical sensors. Journal of Applied Research in Chemistry 2021, 15, 1.
- H. Shayegan, V. Safarifard, H. Taherkhani, M. A. Rezvani, An amine/imine functionalized microporous MOF as a new fluorescent probe exhibiting selective sensing of Fe3+ and Al3+ over mixed metal ions. Iranian Chemical Communication 2020, 8, 190.
- S. Azadi, R. Zare-Dorabei, F. Hamidi , V. Safarifard, Synthesis of GQDZIF-8 nano hybrids and its application as a lead optical sensor. Journal of Applied Chemistry 2020, 15, 327.
- Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, An amine/imine functionalized microporous MOF as a new fluorescent probe exhibiting selective sensing of Fe3+ and Al3+ over mixed metal ions. Iranian Chemical Communication 2020, 8, 109.
- Y. D. Farahani, M. Tanhaei, V. Safarifard, Nanoporous coordination polymers: design, synthesis, and application. Iran Polymer Technology; Research and Development 2019, 4, 19.
- S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Carbon Dioxide Capture on Metal-organic Frameworks with Amide-decorated Pores. Nanochemistry Research 2018, 3, 62-78.
- A Luminescent Metal-Organic Framework with Pre-Designed Functionalized Ligands as an Efficient Fluorescence Sensing for Fe3+ Ions (Oral), 4th Iranian Applied Chemistry Conference, Urmia University, Urmia, Iran, 2019
- Functional luminescent Zn(II)-based metal-organic framework material for highly selective and sensitive sensing of Metal Ions and Small Molecules (Oral), 9th National Seminar of Chemistry and Environment, Arak University, Arak, Iran, 2019
- V. Safarifard, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of zinc-based metal-organic framework nanocubes; Precursor for the preparation of zinc oxide nanostructures (Poster), EuroMOF2017, TU Delft, Delft, Netherlands, 2017
- V. Safarifard, Coordination Modulation Synthesized MOF for Heterogeneous Catalysis (Poster), The 25th Iranian Seminar of Organioc Chemistry, IUST, Tehran, Iran, 2017
- V. Safarifard, X-ray Single Crystal Crystallography of Two Amide-functionalized Interpenetrated Metal-Organic Frameworks (Oral), 9th ILSF Users’ Meeting, Qazvin, Iran, 2017
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Isostructural interpenetration Metal-Organic Frameworks with inserted amide for selective CO2 capture (Oral), Sixth International Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS6), Kish Island, Iran, 2016
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, An Amide-Functionalized Microporous Zn-Metal-Organic Framework for CO2 Capture (Poster), 17 th Iranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference, Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Iran, 2015
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Amine functionalized metal-organic framework for highly efficient reversible adsorption of iodine (Poster), 15th ECSSC, Vienna, Austria, 2015
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Amine functionalized microporous metal-organic framework for highly efficient reversible adsorption of iodine (Oral), PNUChem11, Isfahan, Iran, 2014
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Mechanochemical crystal-to-crystal transformations from a 3D lead(II) chloride coordination polymer to its bromide/thiocyanate analogs; precursors for the facile fabrication of lead(II) chloride/bromide/sulfide nano-particles (Poster), 5th International Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS5), Kish Island, Iran, 2014
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Twofold interpenetrated 3D nanoporous metal–organic framework (Poster), 15 th Iranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference, Hakim Sabzevari, Sabzevar, Iran, 2013
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Crystal to crystal transformation of nano lead(II) bromide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer to its iodide analog via mechanochemical anion-replacement (Oral), 1 st National Congress and Workshop on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, 2013
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Crystal-to-Crystal Transformations of 3D lead(II) triazole carboxylate coordination polymers; precursors for the preparation of lead(II) chloride/bromide/sulfide nanoparticles (Poster), 14 th Iranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference, Sharif University, Tehran, Iran, 2012
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Solid-state transformation from a Nano lead(II) bromide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer to its iodide analog via anion-replacement (Oral), PNUChem10, Bahonar Kerman University, Kerman, Iran, 2012
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, No Change in Nano-particles Size and Morphology in the Dynamic Crystal-to-Crystal Transformation of a 3D-3D Coordination Polymer by Solid State Anion-replacement (Poster), 15 th Iranian Chemistry Congress, Bu Ali-Sina University, Hamedan, Iran, 2011